How much impact do the core values of the leaders really have on a business? Manufacturing in particular is designed to build a product, sell a product, and deliver a product. How a person feels and what they believe really don’t have anything to do with coming to work and getting your job done.
Or do they?
The Business Card guides you through the dramatic transformation of a hard-driving businessman, intent on getting the job done at all costs, to a hard-driving businessman, intent on getting the job done while pleasing God in the process.
Peter Freissle is that man, and The Business Card is the true story of Peter coming to understand that the “neighbor” spoken of in the Bible extends right down to the person sweeping the floor in his factory.
Treating his employees like neighbors, or even “brothers”, would require a radical shift in how Peter viewed business and how Peter did business.
But change is not easy, and there are always risks.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
This book isn’t for everyone. It’s for those brave enough to face a change. Do you:
- Wonder whether there is any relationship between your work life and your spiritual life?
- Experience conflict in how to compete in business and please God?
- Struggle with frustration or boredom in your current business?
- Want to do something important with your life?
- Long to make a difference?
- Ever wonder “Is this all there is?”
If so, read on. But be warned: You may find the challenge unsettling. In fact, I can guarantee it.
DOWNLOAD A FREE CHAPTER
Want to sample the book first? No problem. Enter your email below, and I’ll send the first chapter of the book immediately — for FREE: